Miniature Painting Concept Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fox Miniatures WW2 - Pre-production model (no pics just yet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orb
Dry brusher
Dry brusher
Orb

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Fox Miniatures WW2 - Pre-production model (no pics just yet) Empty
PostSubject: Fox Miniatures WW2 - Pre-production model (no pics just yet)   Fox Miniatures WW2 - Pre-production model (no pics just yet) EmptySat 7 Apr, 16:00

Hi All

just to say the mini arrived today. My God he's tiny! We're so used to seeing bulky figures, this one is so fine in it's details. Those large pics we see of Tom's work on his blog really don't give a good idea of the size of these things - I'll post a pic or two of the casting ASAP - with some examples of other minis to give an idea of scale - I'm very excited! (also got the Massive Darkness Enigma figs as well - NICE!)

to be continued
Back to top Go down
Ritual
Blending master
Blending master
Ritual

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2006-04-27

Fox Miniatures WW2 - Pre-production model (no pics just yet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Miniatures WW2 - Pre-production model (no pics just yet)   Fox Miniatures WW2 - Pre-production model (no pics just yet) EmptySun 8 Apr, 16:40

I'm really looking forward to seeing these minis! I could very likely be interested in painting a few of these.

I'm also waiting for a couple of Massive Darkness minis. They are shipped, so I should have them early next week! bounce
Back to top Go down

Fox Miniatures WW2 - Pre-production model (no pics just yet)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miniature Painting Concept Forum-
Jump to: