Miniature Painting Concept Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sven
NMM adept
Sven

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2006-04-30

My collection Empty
PostSubject: My collection   My collection EmptyTue 13 Mar, 17:07

I thought it might be of interest to some how my collection is coming along... Smile I will have a photosession later this spring and photograph them all. But for now if you want to have a revealing close-up of any of them.. just ask! Smile I have arranged them with eavy metal painters and GD winners on one shelf while others on the next.

My collection 83656888rl8

From left to right: One eldar howling banshee exarch and a night goblin by ex eavy metal member Dave Perry. Then an original studio piece, a grot by Neil Green. Boromir by Steve Buddle. In front we have 2 GD winners. Joe hills Ork and Ben Jeffersons Inquisitor. Bronze and silver in 2000 UKGD, made to go as a pair! Smile Then we have Adies silver dual from 2003. Next to it another piece by Ben Jefferson, confessor Kyrinov. And last we have a chaplain painted by Neil Langdown. It is painted almost exactly like the new version of this chaplain for Dark Angels. So I guess they were painted at the same time.

My collection 88634201kx5

From left to right: 3 dwarfs (with a cute little rabbit) and an old school GW terminator by Shawn R.L. One treeman by Chris something (WOH charity). Dione by Ali Mcvey. Slannesh champion by Eric Louchard. Hidden behind Bills eldar exarch is a wood elf wardancer by joe (brokenblade.. also a charity piece) And last but not least an ultramarine champion by Steve Whiteshead (tortoise on cmon)

There.. Smile Hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
EricJ
Blending master
Blending master
EricJ

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-04-27

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection EmptyTue 13 Mar, 17:19

cool! very nice collection you got going there, I'm impressed!
Back to top Go down
Sven
NMM adept
Sven

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection EmptyTue 13 Mar, 17:28

Thanks Smile I'm pretty proud of it. Have some more miniatures coming in as well. Zodgrod Wortsnagga snakebite runtherd (the one i painted) - the original studio paintjob. A spellsinger by Joe hill and a hasslefree Alice by Matt Parkes. Maybe I'll get another grot original studio paintjob as well, depnds on the price. Then I have a commission from Mathieu_L that supposedly should be done soon.

But there are some names missing. I've heard of some bloke named Eric or something. Heard he's pretty good Wink
Back to top Go down
EricJ
Blending master
Blending master
EricJ

Number of posts : 132

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection EmptyTue 13 Mar, 17:33

don't forget that anders guy! He does nice work sometimes, you know, real hit and miss though Razz

After Toronto I should be getting rid of a bunch of my entries, I've just got no space to store them anymore! The damn fish tank/supplies took up that free space...but ask Anders, the fish are the secret to painting Wink
Back to top Go down
Sven
NMM adept
Sven

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection EmptyTue 13 Mar, 17:42

Nahh.. he doesn't impress me at all. With his "natural" colours, browns and greens... I just call them dreary! Not enough bling bling if you know what I mean! Wink

Razz Actually me an Anders are doing an exchange, if he hasn't forgot about it that is! Wink I have no idea what he comes up with. Hopefully it's a space marine, I know he loves those...
Back to top Go down
green stuff
NMM adept
green stuff

Number of posts : 446

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection EmptyTue 13 Mar, 17:53

Looks great Sven! Looking forward to the close ups Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/green%20stuff/orderby/Descen
Ritual
Blending master
Blending master
Ritual

Number of posts : 242

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection EmptyTue 13 Mar, 18:28

Nice stuff there... and I'm looking forward to looking at them up front pretty soon! Smile And of course, I haven't forgot about our exchange... but I'm not telling you what I've got in mind. The chances of you getting a space marine, however, are slim! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sven
NMM adept
Sven

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection EmptyThu 15 Mar, 1:08

Yeah it'll be cool! Smile I'm not telling what I'm painting either!

have started painting for ebay and will probably sell the charity pieces sometimes soon as they are painted more to an army standard. The madhatter is primed and ready as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection   My collection Empty

Back to top Go down

My collection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miniature Painting Concept Forum-
Jump to: